Monday, October 6, 2008

mother in law

I was looking at Chiara's delightful blog (as I do about 17 times a day) and saw some wonderful photos made by Catherine Ledner that Chiara posted. I now know the perfect thing to get my mother in law for Christmas.
  
She loves squirrels.  God knows why, but she does.  Maybe they don't have many in France where she lives, or somehow she doesn't notice them there but she certainly loves them when she sees them here.  (I've heard her say, "they are so beautiful!" more than once and caught her feeding them in our backyard.)  
So I thought I would get her this, although I love it so much I'd probably end up keeping it.


(Catherine Ledner has photos of animals from A to Z, the vulture is my favorite.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.