Thursday, March 26, 2009

think pink


A friend of mine is going to do Avon's Walk for Breast Cancer this year.  I know a couple of people who have done it and rave about how great it was, so I am really excited for her.  
She is having a cocktail party to raise some money and asked me to bring a pink appetizer, which has me stumped.  
Pink dessert? no problem!  Pink appetizer? um, what? 
Does smoked salmon count as pink?
is borscht an appetizer?
I have a couple days to think about it, so if anyone has any ideas, please help!

1 comment:

Steven said...

I think that a fish egg appetizer would work? Sushi and ginger? Tomato paste with butter or cream thing? Paprica and goat cheese thing? Oh yes Pasta al salmone. Wait that is not an appetizer. Small portions of it? I must be hungry cause I am not making sense.