This is the wreath I made for our front door last year. I loved it and planned on using it again this year but when I went to pull it out, I found that Steven stored a bunch of winter coats and hats on top of it and that it was pretty squished.
Oh well. Off it went into the recycling bin (upside of making a wreath out of magazines and catalogues) and off I went to try and figure out what to make in it's place.
I like this one I saw at Ready Made, but I am opposed to making the leaves for my wreath out of cut up bits of sponges (probably because we have nothing but biodegradable sponges that are an icky shade of beige). Maybe I'll just start by wrapping a wreath form in rope and see where it goes from there.