Friday, March 12, 2010

show up (have a good weekend!)


If you're in Detroit tomorrow evening, (and really who won't be?) stop by!

now here's a few links for the weekend:

I want to put a swing like this in the studio. (probably not the best idea, all things considered, but a girl can dream.)

perfect for St Patrick's Day or an Irish wedding.

so cute it hurts.

whoa.

A penguin on casual Friday.

Da bomb.

See that pool? I wants it.

and it too.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

I'm so looking forward to a relaxing Sunday and even more to what the weatherman says will be a sunny and 60ยบ Monday! Can you believe it?

4 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

I'm about to check out your links. Happy Weekend to you, too!

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Best of luck with your show! If I was in Detroit I would definitely drop by!

Chudney Thomas said...

Good luck on the show!

Anonymous said...

i almost flipped out of my chair over that praying mantis ambush on the hummingbird! eee!

& GOOD LUCK!

x
Aimee
http://myflutteringheart.blogspot.com