Saturday, August 7, 2010

have a good weekend


today we're going to have blueberry pancakes and go blueberry picking and then tonight we're going to a Tigers game.  And since that's a lot of activity for one day, I think tomorrow we'll just lounge around the house and try and find a lake to jump into.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend planned!

look what popped up.

water water everywhere, not a drop to drink?  No problem.

I don't really wear tee shirts too often, but I love this one.

I love these planters.

yum!

perfect for shark week.

a beautiful baby shower gift!   

awesome.

image here via Lisa.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Blueberry picking sounds awesome! Have fun!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Have so much fun! I love that photograph and I am loving the thought of picking blueberries and making pancakes with them. Summer is awesome!

k said...

gorgeous picture. ill be jumping in to a lake tomorrow for sure :)

meemsnyc said...

Blueberry picking! Nice!