Tuesday, September 14, 2010

sit on it


Ran into our friend Sarah (of pajaki fame) on Friday night and she was wearing 3 of these awesome hand cut, silver, chair necklaces by Colleen Heinman. I love them so and want them all, especially because they looked so great as a group, but (for now) just bought the Thonet chair

Because of the whole steam bending thing, I couldn't resist!


Colleen Heinman has lots of other beautiful things including a hammerhead shark necklace and some paisley earrings that I think I might 'need' one day in her etsy shop.

10 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

These are so unique and fun! Is that your neck? It's a very lovely neck.

Brandi said...

The chairs are adorable! She's also got some really pretty earrings in her shop. I always seem to go for earrings over necklaces for some reason; I'm not sure if I should try to branch out or keep the habit.

Gloria said...

Really cute necklaces...my daughters and I are all fanatics of sorts. We always like to see who can come up with more creative type necklaces, so I will show them these and they may order some too. They already think I have chairs on the brain, since I'm working on fixing up some old chairs this week. Fun stuff! Smile today. :)

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I love the lawn chairs. GREAT shop!

Noodles and Waffles said...

These are quite possibly the perfect summer necklace.

Kris said...

These are so cute!

Diana Mieczan said...

They are totally adorable:)...I so want one too:) hahah
Kisses,sweetie

Ana Degenaar said...

That is so beautiful! I love this type of necklaces!

Val said...

These are adorable; I love it! You've done it again, Abigail - tempting me with fabulous shopping ideas - I want one.

Emily said...

Those are completely fabulous. I love them.