Friday, September 10, 2010

have a good weekend


In addition to going to a whole bunch of different art and architecture openings, I am going to spend the weekend helping Steven, Josh and Matthew with their piece for Art Prize.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

I never thought of myself as claustrophobic, but just thinking about the trapped Chilean miners gives me a panic attack.

must make.  now.

5+7+5 x 365 = awesome.

I wants it. 

Um, no.

cool.

I like this.  

yum. 

amazing.

yum!

totally random, but awesome, image here.

3 comments:

Kala said...

Love the old-time processing on this shot.

Jane Flanagan said...

Thanks for the link love! Great round-up. Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

Grace said...

This photo is just peachy, no?

Thanks for linking to my blog (I particularly liked the description of your link...)