Thursday, September 10, 2009

Halloween



As far as I am concerned it's way too early to think about such things, but how cute are these baby Halloween costumes from Oeuf?

I usually have a hard time getting motivated to get dressed up on Halloween but always feel lame for showing up to parties without a costume. I think I could handle putting on a hat and some socks so I kinda wish these came in adult sizes.


I think I could fashion something for myself because they remind me a little bit of the little bear outfit I knitted for Jackson a couple years ago when he was a baby.

I still have the card Chiara had made on my bulletin board because I love it so much.

3 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I SO have already picked out the little man's costume. He his going to be a very handsome giraffe. The hubs is not thrilled. Apparently my choice isn't manly enough. Whatev.

Sahildeki Ev said...

These are the cutest halloween costumes I've ever seen...

chiara said...

oh my. what a cutie! I might be a little biased.....I think it's too small for Jackson but too big for Cade this year. Bummer.