Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day


It's the unofficial last day of summer, and I can't say I'm happy about it.  How come that damned groundhog can't crawl out of his den and announce 6 more weeks of summer?

Oh well, I hope you have a great Labor Day full of picnics and beaches! 

M.I.T might be the coolest school ever.

I want to go to there.

yum!

sky lanterns?  yes please.

we got about 100 pounds of potatoes out of the garden so far, so this will come in handy.

yum!

farmers almanac predicts a mild winter, but "residents of the upper Midwest and Great Lakes are expected to get the piles of snow that'll be lacking elsewhere."  figures.

best app ever.  (Gus is baked pretzel and ebony king. Ollie is blue horizon and black. Yes, I'm addicted.)

makes me want to head out on the open road.

I want a bubble bank.

um, what?

image here.

4 comments:

Fickle Cattle said...

I really love that photo. It just has so much character.

Also, Happy Labor Day!

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

k said...

I totally want that bubble bank! I am going to put it on my blog even!! :)

Unknown said...

I saw the farmer's almanac predictions and I am not happy about that snow part. Mild winter, yeah right. I'm not looking forward to it one bit!

Abbey said...

I love that photo!