Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ice Castles



For reasons passing understanding, the song "Through the Eyes of Love" got stuck in my head the other day.  It was pretty much torture (honestly, it's like my own brain is trying to kill me with terrible music) and when I complained about it to Lisa she confessed that not only had she never heard the song, she had never seen the movie Ice Castles!

How did she escape it?  I feel like it was Saturday night movie on tv every single time my parents went out during the 80's.  I wasn't even allowed to watch tv and I'm pretty sure I've seen it a thousand times.

Anyway, I love it. It's so awesomely awful. And  now I really want to go ice skating.

2 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

Ha! I've heard of the song but I have never seen the movie. Looks... good?

A Crimson Kiss said...

Dear God–I sang that song for a YEAR in middle school voice lessons. Oye!