Sunday, December 7, 2008

sorry jackson


I screwed up the sleeve on your sweater and had to start it over.  I got so frustrated that I had to move on to something else for a day, which is how I discovered the magic of giant yarn. (I know I am a little late to this game.)
Inspired by Pip-Squeak Chapeau, I got some fat yarn and some fat (size 16) needles yesterday and knitted an entire scarf in about 2 hours.  
It's a Christmas miracle!  
Scarves for everyone! 
or better yet, hats!  
I think I could bust out a hat in a half hour.  

3 comments:

chiara said...

awesome! and don't worry - jackson is just now fitting into the sweatter you knit him last year! he is a little guy.

abigail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abigail said...

I can't wait to see that little guy in January!