Monday, August 17, 2009

always want what you can't have


This is going to be the silliest, most random thing I have ever posted, but here it is anyway.
Sometimes when I think about something, or make a vow to do something I end up doing the opposite. If I decide to give up sugar for a month on Monday, by Thursday I'll be baking a cake. If I decide to take the dogs for a long walk every Saturday, I'll end up ignoring them and spending the whole day watching movies 2 Saturdays in a row. And if one Monday morning, like say this one, I decide to be more conscientious about avoiding processed foods? Well then, by lunchtime, I'll go out and buy myself an Orange Crush.

I didn't even know they still made it and I can't tell you the last time I had one (or the last time I had a soda of any sort) but I can tell you that is was delicious. Really delicious. (Are they always that good? Did it taste that good just because it's really hot today?)

(Did you know that Norman Rockwell did a whole bunch of ads for Orange Crush? images here.)

1 comment:

Jack said...

Thats great to leave my first comment on your blog..nice post..tk..
--
Jack
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved